A while back I had something going here called Thankful Thursday. I discontinued it because someone else had thought of it before I did, and they pretty much had a system already going. I didn't want to be a copy cat, so I discontinued mine and occasionally participated in theirs.
Today I am going to do my own Thankful Thursday, and I will probably continue without creating such a todo about it. If you would like to join in, please do. Just let me know you are playing along by leaving a comment and I will check yours out too.
Thankful Thursday – Sept. 9, 2010
1. I am thankful for my Otter Box. Apparently I left my phone outside on the porch all night. Yea, smooth move, I know. It rained most of the night. That is why I am so thankful for my Otter Box.
2. I am thankful for the rain we have received! Now I just have to decide whether to drive the pick-up today or the Jeep. McD just washed the Jeep the other day and it is so nice and shiny I hate to mess it up. With that being said…
3. I am thankful for McD! He is so good to me.
4. I am thankful that the dogs have decided to settle down and nap this morning. They can be pretty rambunctious and loud.
These all seem like minor things I know, but sometimes it is the small things we forget to be thankful for.
5. I am thankful for my friends and family.
6. I am thankful for having a jacket. It doesn't sound like much, but when I get cold, I get miserable. I have to go to the grocery store today and it is always cold in there. And I did lay out my pink re-usable grocery bags, thank you very much! (Please let me remember to take them!!)
7. I am thankful for my readers, because without you I would have stopped doing this blog thingymajig a long time ago. You keep me going, and for that I am thankful!
8. I am thankful that I was able to get two loads of laundry done before 10 am this morning. I hope to be thankful that the ironing goes just as fast this afternoon. 🙂
9. Speaking of little things. I am so thankful for my pillow, blanket, and comfortable bed. It breaks my heart that not everyone has one.
After reading this list again, it seems pretty lame. This morning I had a great post going in my mind. I wish I could be thankful for my great memory, but I can't today. That is why I must go and make a list for the grocery store.
While I am doing that, you should head on over to Aggie's Kitchen and enter to win a Scarlet Thread's apron. They are too cute! I entered, you should enter too.