I am committed to being completely honest in my reviews. I do not receive any compensation for my reviews, other than the occasional free review copy from a publisher or author. No worries, receiving a free book will never affect my commitment to honesty in my reviews.
I would love to be able to review each and every book, but some genres just don’t interest me. So, out of fairness to the authors and publishers, I will NOT accept books in the following genres: Erotica, Fantasy, and Horror.
FTC has ruled that as a blogger, I am required to let my readers know when I am reviewing a book for a publisher or author. If I am reviewing a free review copy, I will make note of it at the end of my review. But just to be up front, most of the books I review are either free review copies, or purchased by myself without prompting.
Authors & Publishers
If you would like to send me a copy of your book for review or to give away to our readers please contact me at juliekmccomas(at)gmail(dot)com. I do not have a preference of types of copy I will review. I accept hardback, paperback, e-ARC, e-books. I am also happy to accept requests from independent publishers.
In your email, please include:
- Title and author of the book to be reviewed
- Cover image for me to use in my review
- A book description that you won’t mind me using in the review (No spoilers!)
- Any links you think we might find helpful
- Please note whether a giveaway will be included with this review. (This is not a make or break deal.)