https://worldtop20.org/system/resume-failed-downloads-chrome/30/ cialis kaufen ohne rezept gГјnstig viagra wright-patterson afb see http://teacherswithoutborders.org/teach/creative-writing-syllabus-collegev/21/ see url https://www.newburghministry.org/spring/containment-during-the-cold-war-essay/20/ resume for japanese chef working from home essay being honest essay topics for process paper sex during viagra topics for compare contrast essays http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/essay-editing-uk/20/ follow viagra phuket websites to buy research papers thesis synthesis essay is generic viagra the same http://www.chesszone.org/lib/essay-editing-checklist-middle-school-4977.html cialis pittsford https://lynchburgartclub.org/best-resume-objective-for-engineers/ go to link enter site source sketchbook assignment write essay for me free software quality assurance cover letter examples http://www.danhostel.org/papers/mla-format-citation-essay/11/ essay hook helper go the 7dwarfs using viagra If you’ve ever been called on the carpet then you know it is never a good thing.
Thank you to my friend, Anya for calling me out! I needed it!
Here’s how it went down.
Anya: Hey, I thought you said you were going to start writing again.
That’s all it took. The guilt took over my whole being! I’m not joking!
I did, I told everyone that I would start writing again and then I didn’t. Well, I had all kinds of great ideas when I wrote that. I promise, I did. But then everything went blank. Those ideas vanished! (I’m sitting here trying to think of Harry Potter’s spell to make something disappear, but it has vanished as well!) So, I’ve decided to just tell you what has been on my mind lately. (Happy, Anya?)
In no particular order:
- I need to get back on my diet.
- I need to remember to tell the vet that the dogs need pedicures. Do not write TNT on the note this time. But really, the note was just for Butch (McD for you special bloggy pals) and he gave the note to the tech. Apparently, he forgot what my abbreviations stood for.
- I really should start dinner.
- Why, oh why, have I lost every good idea to write about. Oh, I will write about my prayer bracelet. Next time.
- I need to get some photos of the baby calves!
- Oh, I hope I get to build my raised garden beds this weekend.
- Why do I write anyway?
- I seriously need to finish binding that Crown quilt!! Like yesterday! Maybe I can share a pic. Hmm.
- Why is it so hard to figure out my Enneagram number? Am I a 2 or an 8? Or a 9? Or am I an 8 with a strong 9 wing?
- Did I leave that gate open?
- I sure hope Jim’s shoulder is okay.
- Should we be cremated or embalmed? (We recently went to a funeral!)
- What should I plant in my garden? Tomatoes. Cucumbers. Marigolds. More tomatoes.
- Maybe I can write about The Bible Binge podcast.
- Oh, I need to tell BooMama about the calming treats we got for the dogs that one time. It sounds like Hazel really needs some.
- Dang it! I forgot to have pie on Pi day!
- RIP Stephen Hawking – I bet The Big Bang Theory has a special episode for him.
- I think I should be sitting on the couch with the dogs.
Yea, I think I’m gonna go sit on the couch (after I fix dinner), and watch Bull. Then Criminal Minds. Oh, who knows, I might get caught up in a Mahjonng game!
See, aren’t you glad you don’t know what is going on in my mind? I even cut this list in half! I took out the rude and crude. I hope I have made you happy, dear Anya. I do have a few book reviews to post in the next few days. I have a bit to share about my trip to Jerusalem, and my prayer bracelet. I guess this little list helped some because a few ideas are coming to me. Sorry you had to sit through it all. If you did, do you want to give me a few ideas of what you want to know? Or what you think I should write about?
Hello? Anyone there?
I didn’t think so.