Confessions

Tap, Tap, Tap…Hello? Anyone Out There?

Hello?

Hi!

My name is Julie, and I am a bad blogger! 🙂

I've really neglected Another Chance Ranch for several months now, and I have got to get back to it. I've been missing all my friends, and fellow bloggers.

Let me catch you up on my little life.

The most exciting thing is that my nephew graduated from the USAF Basic Military Training. We spent the weekend with him in San Antonio, TX and had a great time! It was pretty much a family vacation, with the whole family. Well, except for McD, he had to stay home.

I've been sewing, reading, more sewing, and more reading.

I'll tell you all about the book club a few friends and I started, and what we are reading next, but that will be tomorrow.

I started taking Plexus, and guess what…it works! I have tried nearly everything, but this stuff gives me energy without making me shaky, curbs my appetitie, helps me sleep, and has stopped my weight gain.  Most everyone else will tell you that it is helping them lose weight, but my situation is a lot different.  I have to take Tamoxifen, which is an estrogen blocker – just another part of my battling cancer, but it makes you gain weight. And oh, have I gained the weight!  But Plexus has helped me stop the weight gain, AND I am actually burning fat! If you are interested let me know, or just go to My Plexus page.

I've been testing all kinds of pins on Pinterest, and will be posting those to my PinTest category soon.

Lastly, and most importantly, on May 17th I celebrated 3 years cancer free!!!

I better get off of here so I can finish our book for book club tomorrow. We are reading Wild by Cheryl Strayed right now, and I still have half the book to finish before tomorrow. Yikes!

Have you read Wild? What were your thoughts?

Gotta run! See you tomorrow!

• Reply Stacey June 20, 2014 at 10:29 am

Wow, has it already been 3 years cancer free? How time flies.

• Reply Connie June 23, 2014 at 6:22 am

Glad to “see” you back! Congrats on your cancer free anniversary 🙂

• Reply Jen June 25, 2014 at 7:15 am

So happy to see you back! 3 years cancer free is amazing…so very happy for you and your family, Julie. I read Wild…all I can say is there is no way I could have done what she did.

• Reply Weekend Cowgirl July 11, 2014 at 9:23 am

Cancer Free- Yay for you! Wonderful news.

• Reply Lady T July 20, 2014 at 3:54 am

Just wanted to say hi…Love you & miss you soooooo much. Can’t wait to see you at Christmas!!! Or you could come back to Hawaii for a visit 🙂 Aloha sista!

• Reply Melanie Evans September 11, 2014 at 2:26 pm

If you’re a ‘bad blogger’ then I’m a ‘bad reader’. I could spend all day reading the words of my favorite people and I get overwhelmed and behind….because I’ve over-subscribed myself to blogs/crafts/things that I love. Anywho, I’ve started Wild and have only made it part way. Reading books is another thing I’ve had on the back burner….very unlike me. I love the first ‘hook’ in the book where her boot rolls down the mountainside and she’s so made she throws the other boot after it!! YIKES!! I haven’t gotten to the actual happening of that during her trek……I AM very curious to know how one goes on a hike like that after one loses one’s boots. 🙂 I must get back to the book.
    AND SUPER CONGRATS on your cancer-free anniversary. I know how those anniversaries feel. Hugs!!