Uncategorized

Threes – Part 2

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to talk about breast cancer, oobiebays, and stuff in a blog?  It is quite difficult.  I don't want to get spam, or get the wrong kind of traffic coming to ACR.

My girl Stef at Luvschrome and I used to refer to them as conchos.

Today I am trying to decide whether to keep calling them oobiebays or refer to them as something else.

Any thoughts?

_____________________________________________

Are you looking forward to any of the summer television shows?

We are!!

Rizzoli & Isles and Covert Affairs

You really should check them out! Covert Affairs starts tomorrow.

_____________________________________________

And, I want a snow cone.

Part 3 a little later tonight! It is a sort of announcement. Just sort of.

• Reply Amy | She Wears Many Hats June 6, 2011 at 3:40 pm

I haven’t even looked into the summer lineup. Cover Affairs? Need to go check it out.

• Reply Lisa June 6, 2011 at 3:41 pm

I personally love the Pig Latin, it makes me laugh just to read it.

• Reply BethZimmerman June 6, 2011 at 3:53 pm

Ooobebays is cute though I confess it took me a while. I usually just refer to mine (on the rare occasions that they appear on my blog) as the girls! 🙂

• Reply Julie June 6, 2011 at 4:03 pm

Re: TypePad: [Another Chance Ranch] BethZimmerman submitted a comment on "Threes – Part 2"
    Beth, I almost went with the girls but since I am just talking about one of them I thought it might sound funny. 🙂  I’ve always liked pig latin though. I’m strange though. 🙂

• Reply Tara June 6, 2011 at 4:34 pm

Oh my summer shows! I think I like them better than fall/spring shows!!! Besides Rizzoli & Isles and Covert Affairs – there’s White Collar, Eureka,and Warehouse 13. I’m also looking forward to checking out some of the new shows, too!

• Reply denny144 June 6, 2011 at 8:21 pm

The Glades started last night, Hubs & I always DVR the shows so we can skip the commercials. Hubs is an even bigger fan of the romatic TV shows (Bones, Castle, Glades, Royal Pains) than I am. He says it gives him an in with the waitresses at Hooters (yeah, right). I was just reading a chick lit book and one of the characters referred to one of “the girls” as Danger and the other one as Will Robinson. It sounds stupid as I type this but it was hysterical as I was reading.

• Reply Lucy June 6, 2011 at 9:50 pm

Love Rizzoli and Isles and Closer should be back on too. Great summer lineup.

• Reply Jenni in KS June 6, 2011 at 10:01 pm

Yay! Covert Affairs starts tomorrow, which means we will be watching it online on Wednesday! We’ve been waiting a long time for it.

• Reply Sandy June 7, 2011 at 5:50 am

Hey, Julie, you could call them snowcones! The snow would help any residual swelling and the cone would look like a 50s brassiere!

• Reply Monie June 8, 2011 at 7:01 am

Tweedles..Dee and Dum

• Reply custom research papers June 14, 2011 at 3:46 am

You wrote about different authors. But I’m prefer read more that one opinion about things.