Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday – 9-16-10

Good morning bloggies, family, friends, peeps, and tweeps!

Hope you have had a great week so far.  I have and I am thankful for it.

This morning I am pretty durn thankful for my good friend Stef and her family for taking care of our animals while we were out of town.  It was so very helpful to us, and we appreciate it so much!

I am also thankful for my dear friend Vicki, and her sweet Hubs.  Vicki is always there to support me in everything I do.  She will tell me the truth whether I want to hear it or not, this is a good thing by the way.  She will be there through thick and thin with her family and friends. She is a wonderful lady.  (And I get to have lunch with her today!)

I am truly thankful for all of my family and friends.   I hold each and everyone of them near and dear to my heart.  I just wish I could see them all more often.

What are you thankful for today?  Be sure to let me know if you post a thankful Thursday on your blog, I'd love to stop by and see it!

Edited to add the links.  Sorry, don't know where my head is today.  Apparently in a fog since it just set in here.

• Reply Monie September 16, 2010 at 11:45 am

I am thankful for my husband of 36 years. He is an amazing man, perfect for me, and I am thankful that he is able to love me in spite of myself. I’m also thankful for my sister, who is and always has been my very best friend. I’m thankful for my two puppies…who are my children…and who also love me unconditionally and in spite of myself. BUT MOST OF ALL~I am thankful to have a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. I’m so thankful for what He did, and for how much He loves all of us…and that He can love us in spite of ourselves.

• Reply Marie September 16, 2010 at 12:52 pm

I am thankful for GOD’S mercy on baby Sawyer this week. He had heart surgery and is doing extremely well.

• Reply Val September 17, 2010 at 5:08 am

Stop by my place and look at the 6 minute video I have a link to. I promise you’ll love it. I’m thankful every day for so much…..so very much.

• Reply Monie September 17, 2010 at 8:15 am

Hi Val, Wow. Thank you for that. What a beautiful way to start my day, and what a beautiful and glorious video to put all things into perspective! How great is our God!!!

• Reply DefyingGravity September 17, 2010 at 2:21 pm

I am thankful that no matter what is going on in my life, good or bad, I know that God is there. I know that sometimes life brings me to my knees, but then I am reminded that I am in the perfect position to pray. Faith is: When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and you are about to step off into the darkness; Faith is believing one of two things will happen…There will be something solid to stand on, or you will learn to fly!

• Reply Betty G September 18, 2010 at 12:21 pm

Well, I am thankful that we met in recent months – by email and blog. So I am thankful for YOU!!!