Uncategorized

Early Bird Special

The Early Bird Special may be getting the worm, or a shopping bargain. But the Early Risers see something special everyday.

Look at the beautiful sunrise!

These photos were taken with my phone this morning.

Early Bird Special

Early Bird Special

• Reply Glynn @ AReelLady September 21, 2010 at 9:21 am

I love to watch the sunsets, but I feel like sunrises are so much more special. Both are gorgeous of course.

• Reply Betty September 21, 2010 at 11:40 am

Thanks for these photos…. the sun was high in the sky when I got up. (That’s called RETIREMENT) I had to be at work by 7 AM for YEARS, so I deserve the rest. Plus, I stay up way too late on my computer and it is sometimes 1 AM – 3 AM when I go to bed.
    So again I say: “Thanks for showing me what I missed!”
    Betty in Oklahoma

• Reply Brittney H September 21, 2010 at 1:58 pm

Beautiful……ya just cain’t beat an Oklahoma sunrise!!!

• Reply Janet Phillips September 21, 2010 at 3:28 pm

Oh how I love a good sunrise!!! they are soo beautiful!!

• Reply Bush Babe September 21, 2010 at 5:10 pm

Yeah – gorgeous. I am a little better at sunsets… they just seem to come at the right end of the day for me. (i.e. after I am awake!)
    🙂

• Reply Monie September 22, 2010 at 9:31 am

Isn’t it wonderful that God wakes us up to such glorious grandeur? He gives us every opportunity to ‘look’ to Him, to ‘see’ Him, in everything and everywhere.
    ‘The heavens are telling the glory of God; and the firmament proclaims His handiwork.’ Psalm 19:1
    Everywhere one looks, there He is. I love the mornings. It’s a new day, a fresh start…

• Reply Rebekah Greiman September 22, 2010 at 9:32 am

I love watching sunrises! It’s one of my favorite parts of touring with my musician hubby. Here’s a couple of my favorite pics:
    I am so thankful that I got to be around you the last two days. You were so warm and inviting and made me feel as if I was home rather than in the midst of the insanity that was going on! And until your hubby told me, I had no idea you were a secret blogger as well. I am glad I could find you on the ol internet!
    -Rebekah

• Reply leslie September 22, 2010 at 7:42 pm

(1) I can’t wait to get a phone with better resolution than the one I have now. (2) I live in the burbs, and will never, ever, take a pic like that, no matter how early I get up. 🙁

• Reply carrie September 23, 2010 at 1:36 am

Those are absolutely beautiful sunrise photos! And from your phone – that is a great phone!